This list in nowhere near exhaustive, but it's an ever-evolving rundown of the books, courses, websites, podcasts, videos and people I've read, tried, checked, listened to, watched and followed to learn more about writing and publishing. I hope there's something in here that resonates with you.
- A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr and E B White
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Expression by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi